Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome

Around the world there are people looking for stress relief. Many are searching for ways to ease a worried mind, reduce anxiety, or cope with wellness issues such as insomnia, headaches, muscle tension, indigestion and a host of other stress-related health concerns. I have been actively researching and studying holistic pathways to reducing stress and rebalancing the body naturally for the last 15 years. My experience has led me down the road of studying different forms of bodywork, various styles of yoga and countless avenues for self-care, all with a focus on bringing balance to the whole body: mentally, physically and emotionally. My intention for creating this blog is to pass on information to a much wider audience than I have been able to support locally.


Many of my clients over the years have expressed positive feedback from the knowledge they have gained through my classes, workshops and mind-body products for stress reduction. Others have found support in these services for their pain management. My hope is that the tools, tips, resources and reflections I can share here will reach a broader community of those who seek insight into living a more harmonious and vibrant life.


You may want to pass along the updates to friends, family, co-workers or others you know that are struggling with stress and who may benefit from the information. See if together, you can build a toolkit of resources for self-care. I look forward to sharing my professional experiences here and highlighting different holistic practices for wellness to help you build that toolkit.


What’s Next: Stay tuned for upcoming tips on staying well through the holistic practices of self-acupressure, yoga, guided imagery and more.


In health and wellness,


Lori Golden



No comments:

Post a Comment